We have created a robust set of APIs to allow developers to do amazing things like creating game uploaders, using TGC as a private label service, integrating our site with yours, and creating alternate interfaces to the shop.
Developer Program Rules
- You will not use your software for malicious purposes of any kind including but not limited to theft or abuse of The Game Crafter users, web site, and servers.
- Your software will not interfere with The Game Crafter, LLC's ability to monetize TheGameCrafter.com.
- Your software will not exploit bugs in the server software, and if you discover any bugs you will report them immediately.
- Your software will be as efficient as possible so not to unnecessarily overload or tax the servers.
- These rules may change without notice. It is your responsibility to check this page frequently for changes.
To use the API you must first obtain an API Key. To do that log in to your account and set the developer flag to "yes" in your profile. A new tab will appear allowing you to manage your API keys.