How much will my game cost?
The best way to find the cost of your game would be to start a new game in our system, add the desired number of components to it, then view the pricing by quantity. Here are the steps involved:
1. Create an account on our site.
2. Click on "Make" at the top of the screen, then click on "Games" under the My Creations section of the drop-down list.
3. Under "Add a Game," enter a game name (it can be anything) and click on "Create Game."
4. Click on "Add Custom Component" at the right of the screen.
5. You can click on a component type, search by keyword, etc. For example, if you're making a card deck, click on "Cards," then on "Add to Game" next to the card size you wish to use.
6. Scroll down and click on the "Add a Card" button.
7. Update the quantity for the new card to the total number of cards you'll include in one copy of the game (for this exercise, it doesn't matter whether the actual cards will use different designs, be in different decks, etc.--the cost will be the same).
8. Scroll back up and click on the game name.
You can follow the same process to add any other custom-printed components to your game, then scroll up again and click on the game name again.
9. Click on either Cost Each or Bulk Cost Each on the right side of the screen (they both lead to the same page).
10. On the Cost page, you'll see the cost breakdown for the game, as well as the cost by quantity.
- The Pricing page shows prices for all of our printed components. You can find pricing on all of our Stock Components in the parts shop.
- You can watch a tutorial about how to download templates for your game here: https://youtu.be/VggD1_mTlmY
- You can watch a tutorial about how to design images using our templates here: https://youtu.be/8IDecwxMakY
- You can watch a tutorial about how to load your images into a game here: https://youtu.be/fFQcLH5yTiE
- You can watch a tutorial about how to order your game here: https://youtu.be/ual0FnfQcMI