Why has my "Estimated Ship Date" changed?
You may have noticed a change to your "Estimated Ship Date" and this is quite common. When you place your order, our system gives you the best estimate possible. Because this is an estimate, it is not guaranteed in any way. In some cases, we're able to deliver orders quicker and other times we may run into delays that cause your ship date to be pushed back. Watch the video below to learn more about how our production process works and the tools available to check the status of your order.
Here at The Game Crafter, we print orders on demand, we don't carry a pre-printed stock of the games we offer in a warehouse.
They are printed in the order that they are received this is called the Production Queue. When you place your order it will have the status "Queued for Production" then your order will change to "In Production" then to "Shipped". When we ship an order, we send out a shipping notification e-mail with the tracking information from firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can check your order status at any time by:
1) Logging into your TGC account
2) Under the "Shopping" section near the right side of the screen select "Receipts" from the list
3) Click on your order number
You will then see your order status information listed on the right-hand side of the screen
If you did not have a user account at the time you placed your order, then our system would have created one for you, using your e-mail address as your username. In that case:
1) Visit https://www.thegamecrafter.com/login
2) Enter your e-mail address in the "Username or Email Address" field (leave the "Password" field blank)
3) Click on "Login"
4) Click on the "Forgot Password?" link below the Login button, then follow the instructions to set a password for your account