Printed boxes make great looking packaging for your game. We have a few types for you to choose from.
- Tuck Boxes (for card games without parts)
- Small Pro Boxes (for card games with parts)
- Medium Game Boxes (for card games with parts)
- Medium Pro Boxes (for card games with parts)
- Large Pro Boxes with a Top and Bottom Box Wrap (for any size game)
- Large Retail Boxes (for large games)
Special Tuck Box Upgrade
If you order more 200 or more copies of a game that is produced in a tuck box, The Game Crafter will automatically upgrade the tuck box to a thicker material (18pt card stock rather than 16pt) and apply a glossy protective coating to the box. This is something we do for free, but can only afford to do in larger batches, so that's why we don't offer it for every tuck box we produce.