This policy covers how The Game Crafter, LLC ("TGC") treats personal information that TGC collects and receives, including information related to your past use of TGC products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable such as your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- TGC collects personal information when you register with TGC, when you use TGC products or services, and when you visit TGC pages or the pages of certain TGC partners. TGC may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, etc. Once you register with TGC and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Information that we collect from you may include the following:
- Information that can personally identify you, such as name, photograph, postal address, email address, or telephone number.
- Information about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites, and your use of our Websites.
- Information that you provide when you fill in forms on our Websites.
- Information that identifies you in planning and hosting corporate events related to our Marketing Activities (e.g., user conferences like Protospiel Madison or CrafterCon).
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and Twitter handles), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Websites or related to orders of our Services.
- TGC collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners.
- TGC automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, TGC cookie information, and the page you request.
- TGC may use this information in the following ways:
- To present our Websites and their contents to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Websites.
- To enhance the experience of using our Websites, Services, and Marketing Activities.
- To manage your access to the Services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights that arise from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To notify you about changes to our Websites or Services.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To communicate with you about Marketing Activities, which may include promotional information.
- To send promotional information and other communications regarding our products or Services.
- To create a list of actual and prospective users and subscribers for our products or Services.
- To assemble statistics regarding the use of our Websites, product or Services.
- To prevent fraud or abuse.
- To comply with any legal or regulatory obligations.
- For any other purpose we describe at the time we collect information.
- For any reason you engage us.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- TGC collects information from you in the following ways:
- When you complete forms on our Websites, such as registering an account, subscribing to a Service, or posting a comment.
- When you create an account to use our Services or create a new user for that account.
- When you complete transactions through our Websites, such as fulfilling an order for our Services.
- When you perform search queries on our Websites.
- When you post messages on our Websites, either in public areas or directly to other users or third-parties.
- When you use our publicly accessible blogs.
- When you contact us outside of our Websites, such via email or Twitter.
- When you request assistance from our Support team.
- When you respond to surveys we ask you to complete for research purposes.
- When you provide information that will be posted on public areas of our Websites.
- When you transmit information to other users of our Websites or third-parties as a user contribution.
- When you register for or attend our Marketing Activities.
- Like most web sites, TGC collects the following information automatically:
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses,
- Internet Service Provider (ISP),
- browser type,
- referring/exit pages,
- operating system,
- date/time stamp, and/or
- browsing actions and browsing patterns.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
TGC does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with TGC under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help TGC communicate with you about offers from TGC and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
TGC may set and access TGC cookies on your computer.
Communications from TGC
If you provide us with your e-mail address, we may send you e-mail from time to time. All e-mails from TGC will be strictly 'opt-out' communications, and will include a URL or email address where you can unsubscribe from future mailings.
Confidentiality and Security
Your TGC Account Information is password-protected.
TGC uses industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
We take security seriously and make our best efforts to prevent compromise of your personal information. In the event of a serious security breach, we will alert our registered users within 72 hours of identifying the breach.
TGC may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address specified in your TGC account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.