Can I add or remove items in an existing order?
At this time, it's not possible to make changes to the contents of an existing order. If your order has not yet entered production, one option would be to cancel your existing order and place a new order with the additional items or less items. There are a few things to note, however:
- Your new order will be subject to its new place in our production queue, so it may have a new estimated ship date that's further out.
- If you placed your order during a promotion that has ended (such as a site-wide sale, crowd sale, deal of the day, coupon, etc.), the promotional pricing will not be available for your new order.
- If your new order has a lower total, you will need to contact us if you wish to have any remaining in-shop credit refunded to you via your original payment method.
To cancel your order:
1) Log into your TGC account (If you did not have an account at the time of your order, one would have been created for you, using your e-mail address as your password. You can follow this process to set a password for your account)
2) Find the "Shopping" section in the center of the screen, then select "Receipts" from the list
3) Click on your order number
4) If your order has not yet entered production, you'll see the option to cancel on left-hand side of the screen. You will first select the reason you wish to cancel your order. Then, you will click on "Cancel This Order." When your order is canceled, you'll receive a refund for the total via in-shop credit. In-shop credit will be automatically deducted during the last step of checkout when you place a new order.